Friday 31 July 2015

Maybelline Color Tattoo 24HR Cream Gel Shadow


Today, it’s all about the eye…shadow. In particular, the Maybelline Color Tattoo 24HR Cream Gel Shadow. It’s fair to say these shadows are already a firm favourite of mine and at £4.99 per pot, I don't really think you can go wrong. 
The experts say that:
  • Collection has 12 long-wearing shades
  • Our innovative pigment technology gives a visually intense, high colour impact
  • Cream gel formula feels light on lids and is fade-resistant.

I must say, I agree with it all. The formula of the shadows is creamy, which makes them easy to blend out and create a more natural day time look, or they’re easily buildable to create a more intense evening look. More importantly, once set, the suckers don’t budge.
L-R: Permanent Taupe, Metallic Pomegranate, On and On Bronze, Pink Gold
Maybelline currently have 12 shades in their 24HR Tattoo collection and they are all highly pigmented and absolutely beautiful! As you can see, my growing collection only contains 4 shadows. On and On Bronze is my everyday go to shadow as it adds a lovely shimmer to a quick day to day make up look. Permanent Taupe is the only matte shade in my collection and works great as a base. Pink Gold is a very pretty shade and adds a girly femininity to a makeup look. The latest addition to my collection is Metallic Pomegranate, not only do I love the name, but the colour is amazing. This shade in particular contains a lot more glitter and I can’t wait to use it to create a more glamorous evening makeup look.

Have you tried the Maybelline Color Tattoo 24HR shadow? If so, what did you think about them? Get in touch and let me know.
I think I have my eye on Eternal Gold next, so watch this space.


Jade x 

No comments:

Post a Comment